Have you ever heard of a bucket list?
I never had.
Until one day, when I was browsing polka dot’s blog.
Then my eyes were opened. She had some pretty awesome stuff…like “eat a donut in my wedding dress.” 😉
So anyway, what’s a bucket list again? It’s pretty much a list of things you want to do before you die (this thought could be happy or sad; depending how you look at it. It’s meant to be happy).
Since I have nothing else to post about (I’ll post about my first day of school tomorrow; don’t worry! lol…I’m sure you all want to hear about that), I’ll post my bucket list in-the-making (seriously in-the-making. Like, 3 things kind of in-the-making).
- learn Dutch
- visit Holland
- go to the East coast (P.E.I.!!!)
- make a quilt (officially in the process!)
- visit St. Jacobs with my best friend Melissa ^_^
- gallop on a horse bareback down a moonlit beach
- live on a farm 🙂 (I’ve always wanted to…)
- go to Bible college
- learn how to surf
- swim in crystal-clear blue waters in Hawaii or something 🙂
- own a 1950s vintage Schwinn bike (picture)
- get my drivers’ license (full G!)
- own a ’50s poodle skirt
- climb a silo